Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday, September 3 Canton - Hamburg, NY

We made it to our first destination - Hamburg, NY at 8 pm after leaving work at 2:30. Mom was there to take a picture - not sure how it turned out though - sorry mom. Thanks for the little gift to keep us safe. You will get it back upon our return! Ran into a litttle rain and not as much traffic as we were expecting for being a Friday and Labor Day Weekend. Our next destination is LaPorte, IN and probably 8 -10 hours of driving. Dave thinks we have to eat hamburgs in Hamburg. Well, as it turns out I had an Angus snack wrap and he had chicken.

Was hoping to watch football tonight. Trying to figure out my new phone to get my phone to be my modem. We are staying at Red Roof Inn and they have free WiFi. I wish I was more fluent in computer/phone lingo.

Not much more to report as there isn't alot of exciting things happening in Hamburg. I hope you will be able to track our progress on a map!

1 comment:

  1. Tell Dave to keep his eyes on the road.
    Earl said Hi as he went by.

    ReplyDelete